2. After adding the item to your cart you can click on "Proceed to Checkout". Then you will have to enter all the information required including your phone's information in the appropriate fields. Then you can choose to pay by Credit Card or Paypal.
*If you select Credit Card, you can enter your credit's card information securely on our website and click on "Place Order" . We accept Visa/Mastercard (Debit Credit & Gift Credit Cards are also accepted)
*If you select Paypal as Payment, you will be redirected to Paypal's Website. On the payment page there are 2 sides. The left side is for customers that don't have a PayPal account, here you can pay with any major debit card or credit card. The right side is for customers with a PayPal account , you will login here.
3. Once payment is completed, we will receive your order and we will send you a confirmation email.
4. Once the Unlock Code ready, it will emailed to you as well as the step by step unlocking instructions.
5. Turnaround time: Instant to 6 Hours (Business Hours)
Supported Blackberry Models: ALL MODELS
This service will work for ANY Blackberry model locked to Digicel El Salvador.
(Most emails we get are in regards to if we can unlock a specific Blackberry Model. We can unlock any GSM Blackberry regardless of the Provider/Country the Blackberry is from.)
- IMEI Number(s) can obtained by keying in *#06# from the dialpad or from the status menu ( on Blackberry phones ).
- Include the first 15 digits of the IMEI number. When you submit your IMEI number it must appear like this 355772015782183 (please avoid putting the dots or spaces)
- Some Blackberry models will require a SIM card in the phone in order to complete the unlocking.
- This service will NOT remove any power on user codes
- Each phone has its own unique unlock code, and most phones only allow you a few attempts to enter this code. Please read any supplied directions carefully before attempting to unlock your phone. If you accidentally hardlock your phone by using an unlock code too many times, you will not be refunded
- There is only one type of subsidy unlock code for your phone, once entered your phone can be used with any SIM card, and on any GSM network in the world.
- Once the unlock code is entered your phone will never re-lock even if you upgrade the software or hard reset your phone.