1. Read all the information on this page
2. After adding the item to your cart you can click on "Proceed to Checkout". Then you will have to enter all the information required including your phone's information in the appropriate fields. Then you can choose to pay by Credit Card or Paypal.
*If you select Credit Card, you can enter your credit's card information and click on "Place Order"
*If you select Paypal as Payment, you will be redirected to Paypal's Secure Website. On the payment page there are 2 sides. The left side is for customers that don't have a PayPal account, here you can pay with any major debit card or credit card. The right side is for customers with a PayPal account , you will login here.
3. Once payment is completed, we will receive your order and will send you a confirmation email once the order is being processed.
4. Once the Unlock Code ready, we will email it to you as well as the unlocking instructions.
5. Turnaround time: 2-3 Business Days
Supported manufacturers / models
This service works for the following T-Mobile USA Blackberry's & Microsoft phones ( Sidekicks, Nokias, Samsungs are NOT supported):
- Motorola, Any model locked to T-Mobile USA including Motorola Cliq
Information about IMEI numbers and about unlocking in general
- IMEI Number(s) can obtained by keying in *#06# from the dialpad or from the status menu ( on Blackberry phones ). Submitting an IMEI number from the back sticker or the box the phone came in will most likely result in an incorrect unlock code ( no refunds are given when this happens ) Include the first 15 digits of the IMEI number. When you submit your IMEI number it must appear like this 355772015782183. If it looks like 355772.01.578218.3 or 3 5 5 7 7 2 0 1 5 7 8 2 1 8 3 most likely your order will be marked low priority and could take additional days to process
- If you are ordering several unlock codes, even for different services. Please just place one order, not multiple orders. Just add all the IMEIs you need unlock codes for during checkout
- To unlock any Motorola you must have a SIM from a different provider inserted.
- This service will NOT remove any power on user codes
- Each phone has its own unique unlock code, and most phones only allow you a few attempts to enter this code. Please read any supplied directions carefully before attempting to unlock your phone. If you accidentally hardlock your phone by using an unlock code too many times, you will not be refunded
- There is only one type of subsidy unlock code for your phone, once entered your phone can be used with any SIM card, and on any GSM network in the world.
- Make sure the PIN number from your Blackberry is not registered with another network. If your PIN number is registered with another network you need to have that network release the PIN number before you can use the Blackberry on the network of your choice
- Once the unlock code is entered your phone will never re-lock even if you upgrade the software or hard reset your phone.
When you purchase an unlock code, it is a one shot deal that works for the IMEI we process. If you need a replacement phone unlocked later you will need to purchase the service again.