1. Read all the information on this page
2. After adding the item to your cart you can click on "Proceed to Checkout". Then you will have to enter all the information required including your phone's information in the appropriate fields. Then you can choose to pay by Credit Card or Paypal.
*If you select Credit Card, you can enter your credit's card information and click on "Place Order"
*If you select Paypal as Payment, you will be redirected to Paypal's Secure Website. On the payment page there are 2 sides. The left side is for customers that don't have a PayPal account, here you can pay with any major debit card or credit card. The right side is for customers with a PayPal account , you will login here.
3. Once payment is completed, we will receive your order and will send you a confirmation email once the order is being processed.
4. Once the Unlock Code ready, we will email it to you as well as the unlocking instructions.
5. Turnaround time: 1-6 Hours (for orders placed between 8AM-11PM EST)
Supported manufacturers / models
This service works for the following Fido / Rogers phones:
- Blackberry Bold 9000 locked to Rogers Canada
Information about IMEI numbers and about unlocking in general
- IMEI Number(s) can obtained by keying in *#06# from the dialpad or from the status menu ( on Blackberry phones ). Submitting an IMEI number from the back sticker or the box the phone came in will most likely result in an incorrect unlock code ( no refunds are given when this happens ) Include the first 15 digits of the IMEI number. When you submit your IMEI number it must appear like this 355772015782183. If it looks like 355772.01.578218.3 or 3 5 5 7 7 2 0 1 5 7 8 2 1 8 3 most likely your order will be marked low priority and could take additional days to process
- To unlock any Blackberry 87xx you must have a SIM inserted, For all other Blackberry models you can perform the steps without a SIM inserted
- This service will NOT remove any power on user codes
- Each phone has its own unique unlock code, and most phones only allow you a few attempts to enter this code. Please read any supplied directions carefully before attempting to unlock your phone. If you accidentally hardlock your phone by using an unlock code too many times, you will not be refunded
- There is only one type of subsidy unlock code for your phone, once entered your phone can be used with any SIM card, and on any GSM network in the world.
- Once the unlock code is entered your phone will never re-lock even if you upgrade the software or hard reset your phone.